Sunday 16 May 2010

A busy, but enjoyable weekend!

My weekend started on Friday evening with Tea at my mum and dads. We (me, hubby and kids) always go to Mum and Dads for tea on a Friday and we had Sausages in Rolls, Salad and Spicey Wedges! Rounded off with a Nice cup of coffee and a Chocolate biscuit.

In the evening me and Jules went to a Karaoke Night at a local pub. Got a couple of songs in, Don't Marry Her, Have Me - Beautiful South and I Said Never Again - Rachel Stevens. There were some really good singers in, but I managed to hold my own... just.

Saturday, had to work in the morning, but it was worthwhile! My brother phoned to say he was visiting with his Son and staying over, so spent Saturday afternoon tidying and shopping for tea - Fahitas. Saturday night we all (Hubby, Brother and friends) went down the local pub for the evening. They had an Indie covers band on, who would have been good if they had a sound engineer to mix properly for them!

Sunday, had a slight hang over (too much cider!) Hubby cooked breakfast and brother and nephew went home. Spent the afternoon at the allotment, Jules came down for a while too (we share the allotment).

Not a bad weekend all in all, Oh and we booked our summer holiday... A week in a hotel, bed, breakfast and evening meal in Blackpool!

No comments:

Post a Comment