Thursday 15 July 2010

More Birdies

I've spent the most of the day making Birdies.

I had to go shopping this morning, and bought some cheap embroidery thread off the market for 20p a skein. A bargain, but I was a bit worried it was sub-standard, however I made the red one with this thread and it was fine!

I particularly like orange with green thread... I thought the colours contrasted nicely when I was sorting out the felt and embroidery thread. I also liked the pattern on the orange one, so repeated it for the pink one.

I'm having a stall at a school fete on Saturday, so I thought I might print some small thank you cards to go in the pockets... thinking teachers gifts.... maybe...

xx

1 comment:

  1. Good plan, they will sell I'm sure they are gorgeous! I love their little eyes. I might have to attempt some of these.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete