Sunday 11 July 2010

Sarubobo Babies



I came across this tutorial whilst looking for ideas http://mairuru.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-to-make-sarubobo-plush.html. I have adapted the pattern to make it my own... although I;m sure there'll be similar out there. I have added faces to mine, so they're not traditional.

It took me all day just to make 4 of these. So although they are small and cute, they are quite time consuming as they are hand stitched thoughout.

I have added key chains to them, to make them saleable at the craft fairs I attend. (Not sold any yet).

Sarah
xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh these are cute! I will add these to my list of things to make! Thanks for the link.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love these! Going on my want to make list! Thanks for the link - have added it to my favourites! x

    ReplyDelete