Thursday 14 October 2010

A Little Bit Of Crochet

I'm not a big Crocheter, but its something I enjoy doing when I'm sitting watching the TV. I found this pattern on http://creativeyarn.blogspot.com/2008/08/white-flower-necklace.html a while back and saved it to my favourites to try out. Well I finally got around to it last night whilst watching 'The Apprentice and Ugly Betty!


I realised when I had finished that I had used the wrong size crochet hook, so it has come out a bit smaller than it should. I also used a 55% wool yarn instead of cotton, so it has a different feel to it. I think I need to practice the leaves as they're not very leaf shaped.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it lots, thanks for the link I want one of these. Don't worry that it's not exactly as they described, yours is unique!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete