Thursday 2 December 2010

Gingerbread Heart Hanger

Over the last few weeks, I have been busy making things for the School/craft Fayres that we attended. I have been meaning to take photo's however, somehow didn't get around to it. Alas some things have been sold without photo's, but I have had a rummage in my goody bag to see what is left...
I made several of these Gingerbread Heart Hangers, this one is green gingham, which you can just make out on the photo. I also made some in red gingham (sold out). And I made a Gingerbread House version (also sold) as well, which was my daughters idea.

I really enjoyed making these, perhaps because they are a little bit different to the other gingerbread men I have seen.

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so lovely! I love your gingerbreadman, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete