Tuesday 17 May 2011

Its Been Sooooooo Long..... But I Have Been Busy and Fabric Caddies

I have neglected my blog for a while, but I have been very busy.  I have been reading everyone else's blog's and have been inspired by all the makes.

One of the things I was dying to make was the fabric caddies which have been featured by lots of people on their blogs and in a magazine or two!


After a quick nose in a magazine at the craft shop, I went home and drew up my own pattern and  measurements etc, and I was quite surprised how quick and easy they were to make.


The outer fabric is from Dunelm Mill and the inner is cream felt. 


I've made a couple of each for now!

More soon!

Sarah xx

3 comments:

  1. they are lovely! I love that top fabric - Dunhelm mill? I haven't tried there for fabric, is it good value?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes fabric is reasonably priced there, I paid, £7.49 (ish) a metre for this furnishing weight fabric and have seen it for £12.99 else where!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these little tubs :) the fabric is beautiful :)
    I have made a few but usually with fabric Ive not been keen on just to use it lol. I must make some pretty ones now Ive seen yours x

    ReplyDelete